Do Not Take Real Estate Transactions Or Conflicts Lightly
Your home, land or business is one of your most expensive and important assets. If you are buying or selling property or are faced with a conflict on your property, having an attorney on your side is an important first step to protecting that property or ensuring the transaction is smooth, efficient and fair.
On Your Side
I am attorney Josiah R. Stein. At the Law Office of Josiah R. Stein, LLC, in Green Bay, Wisconsin, I assist commercial or residential property owners, landlords, tenants, individuals and other entities in all areas of real estate and condominium law, including:
- Transactions: Helping you with the buying and selling of residential and commercial property.
- Drafting: Creating and reviewing offers to purchase, land contracts, HOA contracts, easements, deeds, lease agreements and other important real estate documents as well as representing you in conflicts that arise from them.
- Border disputes: Informing you on adverse possession claims (squatters’ rights) and prescriptive easements as well as any property issues that may arise from boundary disputes.
- Drainage issues: If you have encountered excessive water runoff, flooding or other drainage issues as a result of neighboring property changes, I can advocate for you as we attempt to set everything straight.
- Landlord-tenant law: Representing both landlords and tenants in lease conflicts, tenant rights, evictions and other disputes.
I am ready to help you in both the transactional elements and litigation in real estate law. These issues can be difficult to deal with alone. In many situations, it is essential to have a lawyer on your side. You need a professional to help you understand and review every aspect of your situation. Any misstep or oversight can be costly and time-consuming to correct, so let me help you make sure we get it right the first time.
Ready To Help
With me helping you through the complicated process of real estate law, you will have a strong, experienced advocate on your side from start to finish. Whether you are selling your business, need to draft a lease, facing a boundary dispute or are being evicted from your home, I am ready to represent you. Schedule a consultation at my office today by calling 920-569-3225. You can also send an email.